Friday, May 1, 2009

Prayers for Bella Marie


Wonderful Debbie at Talking Trash and her husband "Cat Daddy" have a brand new sweet precious granddaughter named Bella Marie. (Don't you just love that name) Now Bella decided to make her grand entrance into this world just a wee bit early! She weighed in at a whopping 15 oz but she has been quite the fighter. You see, she has God on her side along with about a bazillion prayer warriors SO she continues to flourish daily, amazing her doctors with her progress!
Now, Amy at http://trailertrash.blogspot.com and Theresa at http://gardenantqs.blogspot.com have banded together to create this fundraiser to help with medical bills as a result of Bella's care.
Please go over and visit http://junksistas.blogspot.com and peruse all of the unbelievable things that have been donated by the wonderful people out here in the blog world!! Please buy as many raffle tickets as you possibly can (cos' your gonna want to win this stuff, it is FABULOUS) and know that you will be helping out a VERY deserving family!!! Raffle tickets go on sale today! So get on over there and check it out!!!
Hope you have a great weekend!


Lou Cinda :)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Lou Cinda for posting this .. I will keep lil Bella Marie and her family in my prayers. Headed over to buy me some raffle tickets and maybe a couple for Mom for Mother's Day right now.
    Have a great blessed weekend.
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers on the way for little Bella Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou Cinda! I've been out of town so I'm still catching up on reading everybody's blog! Love your garden bench!!! Congrats on the award! You deserve it girl! And I will be praying for this little one!! God Bless! Lauralu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. L.C., she's weighing in at 2 lbs. 9 oz.!!! I may have some wonderful news coming up about her...keep praying. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lou,

    Congratulations, You won my blog giveway - the $50.00 Jo-Anne gift card and Welcome Garden Bunny Painting. Please send me your address so that I can mail you your gift. My e-mail is:erinsart@ca.rr.com. What is your blog address? I wanted to post it and tried using tatteredhydrangeas.blogspot.com, but that did not work.
    Thank you.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so tiny. We will keep her and her family in our prayers. When you have time will you please go to our etsy store give us your feedback. Thanks, The Twins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bella is in my prayers tonight and as long as she need be. Bless your heart for letting us know.

    xoxo
    jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! It means so much to me and please come again :)