Monday, April 6, 2009

21st Three Or More ~ Tuesday


I am so excited to be a part of Three or More Tuesday hosted by the Wonderful Tam at The Gypsy's Corner. I LOVe her blog and am honored to be a part of her Party!!

I, too, am a lover of the Bunny Rabbit! I have loved Rabbits for as long as I can remember. Now, you may not think so when you get to the end of this blog, however, I am PICKY about my Rabbits! I don't like the goofy looking Roger Rabbit types or Buggs Bunny.....no, my Rabbits must have an elegance about them. They must "speak" to me, if you will.

My first rabbit here was a find at Hobby Lobby I believe and he resides in my secretary thingy in my den. (Vanna told me the proper name for this, but I can't remember what she told me)

Where are you Vanna? We miss you :(


Now, this Rabbit is my FAVORITE rabbit and also, the one I am given the MOST grief about. Everyone makes fun of his bloomers and his turned up shoes, but I loved him from the minute I saw him. He was pricey, and my mother was with me when I saw him and she went back to the shop he was in and bought him for me. I miss her so very much! I think of her everytime I look at him. I tell my husband in case of fire, after the family is out, the cats are safe, I'm going back in for my Rabbit!



These rabbits I got off of E-bay years ago. I still love them~



This one seemed shy...like me....NOT! But she

also appealedto me. Another Hobby Lobby find :)



This one I love too! Another E-bay purchase.





My hubby got this one for me at Cracker Barrel!


Good food ~ Great Rabbits




And last but not least, this little diddy

who sits way up high on a shelf in my

kitchen!



Thanks for sharing today in my Three or More Tuesday ~ I think I definitely fall into the

"more" category! Go over to The Gypsy's Corner and check out everyone elses three or more posts!


Have a great day!


Lou Cinda :)



































17 comments:

  1. Hi Lou Cinda! You have a very cute bunny collection. I hear a lot about Cracker Barrell on blogs but I don't think we have them on the West Coast. Seems like there are some great bargains there. happy 3 or more to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute rabbits! I have a few I love, and I am trying to find them all -- since moving I have not been able to find much!

    Your elegant bunnies are lovely; thanks for sharing them.
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bunnies!!! They are one of my favorite things to collect!!! A girl can never have too many!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your rabbits! I see you like Hobby Lobby too! It's awesome, you can usually find me there! lol....Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful rabbits lurking in your Spring ready home! Hobby Lobby is so cool for finding great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what adorable bunnies! I love the fact that you have three or more. A girl can't have too many shoes or bunnies! ;-0

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your rabbits but my favorite is the one w/ teh carrot dish...how unusual! Happy 3 or More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your bunnies! Thanks for stopping by my little beginner blog, and leaving such a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lou Cinda!!

    Thanks so much for coming by today. I love your comments~they made ME want to cry!!

    I came to your blog and want to say I love your bunnies, love your black front door and the white trim, love the black wicker switch on your chair...what else??? Love you blog!!

    Count me in as a follower! :-)

    xoxo
    Blondie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooohhh I love all of your rabbits!!! Every single one of them could find a home at my house, if I suffer currently from bunny overload or not! I'm sorry I'm a day late visiting but I'm glad I got to see your wonderful bunnies.
    Have a great evening,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, you most certainly have the rabbit habit! Your mother must have been one sweet lady...what a wonderful memory.
    Hobby Lobby, Marshalls and TJ Maxx are just the best places to shop-EVER!
    One final thought to make you go hmmm? Good food-Great rabbits? HMMM???
    Thanks for the funny comments you left. I really do appreciate them. Long live big haired women.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love all your bunnies! It's so hard to pass them up!!! Bunnies are adorable all year! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bunny love everywhere!!! I love you blog! Thanks for stopping by to say howdy. Have a wonderful weekend. I will visit again and again.

    Smiles ~ Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bunnies! Thanks for stopping by and guess what YOU WON!!! Email me your address and I will get your gift card out to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awweee Lou Cinda...thank you for the blog love, you are number 8 (my favorite number!)
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment, so glad to meet you.
    Now I think I'm your 27th! Yay!
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! It means so much to me and please come again :)