I have been totally humbled by receiving three award from three awesome bloggers! I still find it such a thrill and somewhat of a shock when I actually receive an award from a fellow blogger, and when I see that I have a new follower, well, I am just amazed. I still can't believe that I do or say anything that anyone would be remotely interested it! But sooooo glad you are!
Next, a new blogging friend, Lisa at Recaptured Charm nominated me for the Kreative Blogger award. I discovered Lisa and her wonderful blog and just love it!!!
I am supposed to name 7 and 10 things about me that you don't know....I will "combine" here for the sake of not boring you to death!!
1. I am looking at the big 5-0 in February! I am in denial, big time! Seriously.....not happy about it.....seriously...
2. Every time I hear a siren, I call both of my boys to make sure they are okay.
3. I love cats! (You may have already known that)
4. I am extremely thankful for my husband and my boys.
5. I cannot stand it when "people" leave cabinet doors open!! And I probably shut the pantry door, 20 times a day!
6. I love Christmas, though it is tougher for me since my parents are no longer with me.
7. I am a chronic early bird! Can't stand to be late!
8. I am A FREAK for glitter! I am drawn to things with glitter like a moth to a flame, can't help myself. Seth says if it stands still long enough, I will glitter it! I will throw some glitter on you! I ain't even lyin'
9. I absolutely HATE to mop! I will vacuum all day long, but avoid the mop at all costs.
10. I love blogging and all of the wonderful friends I have made from all over the place!
Now I have to pass these awards along.....
Jane at Mamie Janes is so talented it blows my mind! She made these adorable snowmen out of salt and pepper shakers! They are so stinkin' adorable!! I want to be like her when I grow up!
Miss Mustard Seed just has an awesome blog. The things she can do......unreal gifts this girl has!
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life is just the sweetest! She has been a huge source of encouragement to me and always leaves the kindest comments! She has exquisite taste and has great cloche parties!
And finally, Jane at Blondies Journal whom I just adore! She is also a woman with vision and talent and such a sweet heart and spirit.
Please check out these talented women!!
And I would also like to ask you to pray for Ashley at I'm Just Too Jazzed To Sleep who is at M.D. Anderson Hospital right now for stem cell treatment. Ashley has ovarian cancer and is starting a very aggressive treatment. She is a Godly and wonderful Christian woman whom I both admire and aspire to be more like. Please keep her in your heart and prayers....
And truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for these awards and for taking the time to stop by my little blog! It means so much to me....