Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Heart and Soul is Home... :)

Seth and Company had decided to stay one more night in Vegas, so instead of coming home Sunday night, they came home last night.

They had a nonstop flight on the way back, so his flight was supposed to land at 11:00 p.m. So exactly at 11:00 p.m. I text him and say "R U landed?" I get nothing back...I look at Steve and say, I know they never land on time do they? No, he says. He is fine. So I do my normal fretting and walking around and trying to "busy" myself. Longest 4 flippin minutes of my life, cos' at 11:04 he sends a text that says "were down."

Happy Dance!!!!!! Of course I waited up on him to get home which was around 12:00 and then stayed up til' 1:30 a.m. listening to him tell me all about the trip. Who they saw, and where they went, and all that good stuff! He had a blast!!

I am so glad he had this opportunity, and I am so thankful to Phil and Becky for taking him along with their family, like he was one of their own! He will never forget this experience.....but he did tell me he still loves Disney World the best :)

Thank you to all of you that were SO supportive and understanding as I went through my trauma!! One of many that I go through!! lol

Now I can breathe a sigh of relief...all is well....life is good....God is Great.....

But....

We are leaving for the beach tomorrow and won't be back til' Sunday....Seth is staying home, Cammie Pie is going with us...Seth will be home alone.....all alone.....for 5 days!

Oh no......

12 comments:

  1. Lou Cinda,

    Glad Seth made it home safely and hope you all have a WONDERFUL time at the beach. I agree -- God is GREAT!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that your son got back home safe.
    I hope you have a wonderful time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou Cinda, I hope you have fun at the beach! We left Spencer for the first time last weekend because he had to work. He missed us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time at the beach! So glad Seth made it home safely. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great few days at the beach Lou. Seth will be fine.

    XOSue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fun, fun time!!! I'm sure Seth will be okay!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Relax, enjoy yourself and for gosh sakes DO NOT watch Risky Business!
    So glad Seth made it home safely and that he had a great time. Now, you go have one and that's an order!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Now go relax at the beach (& don't worry about what he'll be doing at home alone!)
    Put your toes in the wet sand for me!!!!
    Tell us all about it when you return~
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lou Cinda :)

    I'm glad your son made it home safely! Have a great time at the beach :)

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  10. **WHEW!** I'm glad to know that he made it home safely and he had a great time on his trip!

    Ya'll have fun at the beach!!

    {{HUGS}}

    Robin :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter's 38....it's STILL the same worry story. :-) And, I'm doing some preliminary worry about my little nine year old grandson...just to stay ahead of the game.

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl... where have you been hiding your sweet self??? I miss your posts!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! It means so much to me and please come again :)